From the tens of thousands of chakras, 7 of them emerged throughout the years as the main chakras.
#1 The Root Chakra
#2 The Sacral Chakra
#3 The Solar Plexus Chakra
#4 The Heart Chakra
#5 The Throat Chakra
#6 The Third Eye Chakra
#7 The Crown Chakra
The chakras are constantly rotating and vibrating influencing our glads, chronic physical ailments, body shape and even thoughts and behaviors.
Imbalances in any of the chakras – blockage or overflow – will create an energy blockage or leakage that affects our mind, body and soul, therefore manifest negatively in all areas of our lives.
Each chakra is linked to endocrines glands and the healthy of one will tell the “health” or balance of the other.
Related to each chakra there’s a unique personal history presented:
- The Root Chakra – physical identity, oriented to self-preservation
- The Sacral Chakra – emotional identity, oriented to self-gratification
- The Solar Plexus Chakra – ego identity, oriented to self-definition
- The Heart Chakra – social identity, oriented to self-acceptance
- The Throat Chakra – creative identity, oriented to self-expression
- The Third Eye Chakra – archetypal identity, oriented to self-reflection
- The Crown Chakra – universal identity, oriented to self-knowledge
When there’s an issue in any of these “personal history” identities, it will usually show through a blockage of its chakra or the related chakras, as they usually come in pairs.
Healing and balancing of one takes care of the other.