1.That over 80% of us that are infected with H. pylori (Helicobacter pylori) show no symptoms
2. that is usually overlooked by doctors unless it develops into chronic gastritis, even though studies have already shown that 56% of people with pernacious anemia (very serious disorder that can cause irreversible damage) have h.pylori
3.H pylori has been found guilty in the food allergies trial.
What is H. pylori (Helicobacter pylori) ?
H pylori is a Gram-negative, microaerophilic bacterium found in the stomach.
H pylori is present in almost half of the world’s population according to some studies. It dwells in nearly every bodily fluid and every organ in humans and even in some animals. The discovery that h pylori causes most ulcers, make it quite famous in the last decades.
Drink plenty of water and consume cultured veggies and/or homemade kefir.
How to treat h pylori without drugs – Most Important 5 Steps
1. Plenty of water (no tap or plastic bottle if possible)
2. Keep to mainly alkaline-forming foods (80% of diet if possible): vegetables and some fruit.
3. No sugar, processed food, fried food, dairy (except fermented homemade kefir SUPER DELICIOUS).
4. Eggs and meat – 20% – and they need to be of the best quality and as close to raw as possible. Eggs – best I’ve found – Vital Farms (Whole Foods, localCoop), meat (100% grass fed only – Eel River beef- Whole Foods), wild game, Wild caught small fish (salmon, sardines, trout,etc)
5. Beneficial bacteria, such as Lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacteria, after antibiotics is treated for helicobacter infection (good probiotics, cultured vegetables – see youtube -, homemade Kiefer from raw milk)
Sulforaphane kills off the Helicobacter pylori bacterium, helping to keep your digestive tract healthy. It is found in brassicas: broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, turnips, kale, and especially broccolini.
Vitamin A helps protect the lining of the duodenum
Vitamin C helps people with duodenal ulcers, more than 500 mg might cause irritation
(I would not take vitamins unless specifically prescribed by a trusted homeopathic health practitioner – supplements are a nasty load for the liver and gallbladder)
Eat one or two cloves of raw garlic daily — safe and healthy way to eradicate H. pylori (factor for many who may have heartburn)
Extra virgin olive oil – fighting and preventing H. pylori. Olive oil is loaded with omega-9 fats. Make sure you use extra virgin olive oil – it is best for salads and cold/raw foods, but not for cooking. If you want a fat to cook with, your should choose coconut oil. Coconut oil is rich in lauric acid, which is a proven antiviral and immune system builder.
“Assuming one is not taking anti inflammatory medication like Advil or Motrin then most all of the cause is related to an imbalance of the proper bacterial growth in the intestinal system. This is easily repaired with the use of 12 glasses of filtered or bottled water per day. One should also stop all milk, juice and coffee.
Additionally, acidophilus powder one teaspoon two to three times a day will also help. My experience is that 95% of people respond favorably to this strategy if they can also stop all sugar and restrict all their fluids to water only.”
– Joseph Mercola DO, MD